Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Suite It Is.

The Bulls stink. They have lost eight of the last eleven games by 20 points or more. I would not pay to attend a game with the way they are playing. I like basketball a lot but those type of games are hard to watch, especially for $50. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay last night to see the Celtics play.

One of my friends works for an investment management fund that has boxes at most of the Chicago sports venues. He was hosting the Bulls box last night. He had an extra ticket that I was lucky enough to get to use. The game was awful -- I've seen better ball handling by high school teams -- but I rather enjoyed myself. While my friend played the good host, I had all I needed for a good night: sports, snacks, and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment