Sunday, September 13, 2009

To Tweet Or Not To Tweet.


I have never quite understood Twitter. At least as applied to me. Much like Wikipedia, if I somehow get linked to a twitter feed, I can waste a lot of time reading the various updates. Yet, I just don't think I'm that interesting. I fear I'd be like the Verizon commerical, tweeting that I was sitting on the couch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSAShLjEYOM)

But, my friends -- who are obviously biased -- told me that they really thought I should get on twitter. And, more importantly, they said they'd help me so that the word tinyurl meant something to me.

So the question is, to tweet or not to tweet? I don't cook for myself because I don't think I'm worth the effort. I tend to think I'm not worth the 140 characters either but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment