Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homecoming.

"I'm comin home again." I know that Kanye is not the most popular man these days, except in the poll for biggest jackass. Nonetheless, I still like his music and Homecoming is a good song. I came home today after a quick trip to New York. I got done earlier than anticipated so tried to get an ealier flight but nothing -- everything was sold out. And, I had a middle seat on my late flight. Again. But, because everyone in Economy Plus was premier or better, they gave us all a free glass of wine in a plastic cup. Classy. But I digress. I love flying in to Chicago at night to see the building lit up. Missy and I met at Theory for dinner, prosecco and stories. At it turns out, both of us had days yesterday. Theory is like our Cheers. Except that not everyone knows our name . . . yet. They will once we get our plaque. But Theory is just so comfortable. Being there, having a glass of prosecco and debriefing is becoming my homecoming tradition. If you count a tradition as twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment