Wednesday, June 23, 2010

W3dnesday.

I set a personal record today: I went to the gym three separate times. (Coincidentally, I think I set a personal record in showering three times in one day too.)

I started the morning with a nice swim workout (W1): 1500, about a third of which were using paddles. By the end, my arms were nicely noodled. At lunch, I skipped not one but two free lunches to go to spin class (W2). By the end, my legs were nicely noodled.

W3 was a challenge though. Mentally, I was losing motivation by 6. But really, the biggest challenge was the walk from the office to the gym. My timing coincided with a huge downpour with strong winds. My umbrella flipped itself three times and its one of those super duper umbrellas, not some little flimsy thing. I was a touch late due to Mother Nature but I made it to my third workout, BOSU class. The class is about 20 minutes of aerobic work, 30 minutes of strength, and 10 minutes of core, all using the BOSU. Its a fun but tough class. I was happy to get a breather when the fire alarm went off. As it turns out, it wasn't a fire but a tornado warning. All was fine and it was a good workout.

And now, my whole body is nicely noodled. W3dnesday was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment