Friday, June 25, 2010

Stretch.

Last night, I was out for a drink with my former trainer at Theory. Theory is a sports bar so I wasn't surprised to see that the backroom was occupied with a bunch of guys watching the NBA draft. What was interesting about the group was that it was the tallest group of people I have ever seen in person in one place (outside of attending a basketball game). Even the overdressed and bored women were taller than average. The men were ceiling-scraping tall, literally in one case. It became apparent that this group did not have a casual or fantasy-sports interest in the draft. No, it was later confirmed that these guys were watching the draft, waiting to hear their own names called.

I hope they did -- sad to let that height go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment