Monday, November 16, 2009

pad see-EWWW!

Friday evening was happy hour at Theory.  Missy came for a drink but it was really me, Heather and Todd.  We had a great time and time just flew by.  At 10:45 pm, we ran across the street to put in a to-go order from VTK.  Love me some thai foodies.  Todd gave me my order (pad thai, not pad see-ew but its not as funny) and I placed it in my bag, nicely balanced.  Or so I thought. 
 
Of course, it wasn't balanced.  At least not well enough to be lugged around and jostled while getting into a cab.  So it leaked.  Into my bag.  While I love thai food, I do not love the smell of old thai food. And, now, everything that was in my bag, including my bag, laptop, papers, etc. 
 
I love my bag but I do not love its aroma right now.  My first attempt was just febreeze.  Did not do it.  Grandma suggested baking soda.  That helped.  My mom suggested kitty litter.  I'm getting some on my way home today.  I will try it all to rescue this guy from becoming a pad thai tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment