Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Money (Tree).

Over a year ago, my parents gave me a money tree to mark my entrance to the 30-year club, also known as buying my first place and getting a mortgage. I was impressed with myself for just keeping it alive for a year. Until I realized that maybe my low expectations on my money tree were keeping me down. While talking to my mom last week, I asked if maybe the lil tree needed re-potting. She told me that if I re-pot it, the money tree would grow bigger. Small pot, small tree. Big pot, big money tree. To me, which I said as I was pondering out loud, that clearly means that big pot means big LOTTERY money tree. As my mom said, "get a bigger f'in pot."

So, before:

After:

Tonight is Saturday night aka Powerball night. I fully expect to wake a multi-millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment