Sunday, January 17, 2010

VTK.

I heard rumors that VTK lost its lease four months ago but I didn't believe it. The place is well-liked and always seems pretty full, even if it isn't the new hot thing. I walked by on Friday and noticed that it is gone. Apparently, New Year's Eve was its last night in operation. It will be replaced by a Rosebud. One of three within a mile radius, just what we need.

I will miss VTK. I LOVED their pad thai, beef tenderloin, their appetizers and their dollar dessert menu at lunch. Oh, mini passion fruit souffle, I might miss you the most. (Oddly, the full size one I did not enjoy at all.)

On the plus side, I'll always have my bag to remind me. The smell is mostly gone now but I don't think I'll ever forget my pad-se-ewwwwwww incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment