Friday, January 22, 2010

Tik Tok.

Damn Ke$ha. And not just for her stupid use of the $ in the spelling of her name. Altough, that is one of my objections to her. How do you even pronounce that? And, its not because of her ridiculous taste in men either. She won't talk to any man unless he "looks like Mick Jagger." Seriously, has she seen what an embalmed, leathery piece of man he's become at this point? I just cannot believe her songwriters couldn't come with a better line to rhyme with "swagger" than Jagger.

No, my problem with her is that her opening lines of Tik Tok just taunt me. "Pedicures on our toes [toes]." Every single time I hear the song, which is at least once an hour, I'm reminded of how badly my peds need curing and I just have not had the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment