Monday, August 10, 2009

Swagga.

The names I call my knees are not friendly. Because we are not friends these days. And, yes, I do actually yell at them. I figure if I say it out loud, maybe just maybe, they might decide to listen. It can't hurt, at least not anymore than they already do. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis over four years ago and have been on pretty effective medication for the last four years. I really look forward to shooting up, as I like to say, when its time for my weekly dose. Lately though, it hasn't been doing the trick. In fact, lately, I'm walking like I was before I was treated. Old Righty won't straighten, Old Lefty doesn't like to bend. Luckily, I have an appointment with a surgeon in 10 days. Doctor Day (my own personal D-Day) can't come soon enough.

But in the meantime, the important question is, what's my theme song:

(A) LMFAO, I'm In Miami Bitch: "I walk with a limp like an old school pimp, a real O.G."



OR

(B) Jay-Z, T.I., Lil Wayne, Kanye, Swagga Like Us: "No one on the corner got swagga like us . . .But I can't teach you my swag, You can pay for school but you can't buy class."


No comments:

Post a Comment