Friday, August 28, 2009

Commandment.

The fifth commandment is "Honor your. . . mother." (I had to look that up. And, yes, I know it says honor your father too -- and I do! -- but it doesn't help my story. I probably could only guess 60-70% of the commandments and definitely do not know their order. Years of Sunday school for naught.)

Mama said cash the check and buy lottery tickets. I take direction well: check cashed, lottery tickets purchased! Add to that the fifth commandment and I think this all adds up to the potential of divine intervention. A similar point was made to me by a friend of mine whose last name is, in fact, Devine. Coincidence? I hope not.
I'm prepared to become a MegaMillionaire tonight and share the wealth with my honorable mother (and father)!

No comments:

Post a Comment