Thursday, September 29, 2011

CAbi Day.

Two things I forgot to mention that I enjoy about CAbi:

1.  You don't get the clothes immediately (the instant gratification portion of my personality doesn't necessarily agree with me on this one).  Instead, about ten days later, you get to have CAbi day, where a bag of clothes is awaiting you.  As most of the party attendees work at the same place, we get to go pick up our clothes at work.  And, this time, we got to say "Ponte (Wooooooooo!)" every time we referred to what we had purchased.  Good times.

2.  Vanity sizing.  My rational mind knows that I do not fit into a size four.  But, I surely did ten days ago to try a skirt on.  And, buying a size six (getting warmer to my actual size but still VERY flattering) in skirts and pants?  Awesome.  Apparently my ego is no match for my rational mind -- it is totally willing to be flattered even in the face of knowing it is just vanity sizing at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment