Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rules of Thumb.


A work in progress:

1. If he can fit in my pants, he is not getting in them. My ego simply is not as healthy as my appetite when it comes to this.

2. Never trust a man in a cape. Possible superhero exceptions include Batman and SuperMan. I'm not sure about the latter though as the "super" reflects the inflated ego endemic to the cape-wearer.

3. Footwear often reflects personality. I often have to sacrifice my prettier heels for flats but I still try to keep them fun. Corallary: no good can come from a man in tassels. Similarily, no one, but especially not a man, should wear sneakers with a suit. Ever.

4. Working in a committee is the surest way to accomplish the least in the most amount of time.

5. Bubbles always make it better. Be it a bad day or a good day, there is always room for bubbly improvement.

To be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment