Thursday, February 25, 2010

Restaurant Week.

One of my favorite weeks to live in Chicago is Restaurant Week. Its an amazing deal for so many great restaurants in Chicago. For $22 at lunch, and $32 at dinner, you get a three (or four) course pre fixe meal.

This week is one of the reasons that I have my shame for my love of what I will going forward call The Place, as described in Secret Shame. I must admit that this week's restaurant agenda did include a chain (China Grill) but on a different level than The Place.

When I first learned the dates for the 2010 Restaurant Week, I called my mom and invited her out. She is much more of a foodie than I am and appreciates this week even more than I do. This week, we dined at China Grill (love, love, love their calamari salad), Le Colonial (delightful although dimly lit), and will complete the week at Hot Chocolate. We were lucky enough to be joined by Melissa and Grover for Le Colonial which made an already good dinner great and super-productive from a problem solving perspective.

Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment