Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stars Are Just Like Us.


This week my gym has been celebrity central in Chicago. The actors from Transformers 3 seem to be staying in the area and have been working on their fitness at my gym. I've been in the gym at the same time as Josh Duhamel and separately, his wife, Fergie. I hear that Shia LeBeouf has been using the gym too. That about exhausts my knowledge of Transformers actors, although if a robot was working out there too I wouldn't be surprised at this rate.

Us Weekly (I think) has that section in the magazine "Stars are just like us" where they are photographed grocery shopping or whatever. And, while I guess stars do the normal stuff, they are not just like us. For one thing, they are tiny. Fergie seems to be a pocket person. When I saw her, she was just stretching on the floor. I wouldn't have noticed her but for the gigantic sunglasses she was wearing. Maybe that's what she needs to do in LA but here in the Chi, it just drew attention to her. Her husband is tall but not as broad as I expected. Amazing what the magic of movie perspective can do. However, he is a very good jump roper.

No comments:

Post a Comment