Sunday, March 14, 2010

Typical.

This weekend has been typical. By that, I mean, I spent Saturday morning at the gym (really, I like my Saturday workouts so much that its almost worth the not-being-super-drunk on Friday to make my 9:00-11:00 am workout on Saturdays), then went to work. Saturday evening I watched Up in the Air, which hit a little too close to home with all the firings. I haven't been fired but still, a little close to home for me to love the movie despite the Clooney smirk.

Today, I indulged my lazy nature, sleeping in and laying around, watching Couples Retreat and reading a book. Had dinner at Eivissa, a tapas bar in Old Town, that I've already decided will be my warm weather weekend regular spot. Their sangria goes down like water. Food delicious. Dessert awesome. Can't wait to go back.

Sadly, I'm ending my weekend reviewing documents for a specific purpose while watching the Cutting Edge 3. "Toe Pick" doesn't fix everything apparently. Can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment