Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White Christmas

It was a white Christmas here in Colorado.  I woke up on Christmas morning to about four inches of fresh powder.  I'm sure all the skiers and snowboarders were very happy boys and girls.  All it meant for me was a little bit of exercise from shoveling the drive and sidewalk.

Overall, this was a really lovely and low-key Christmas.  My dad, brother and J all had Sunday through Wednesday off so we ended up having a family sleepover.  Six people, five dogs, and one cat in one house for three days.  By the end, the animals had mostly settled down and all of the people were looking forward to sleeping in a bed (me, who slept on the couch, while my bro and cousin got the spare bedrooms) or their own beds (bro, J, and all dogs).

Lots of really good food was had, wine drank, walks and naps taken, and games played.  It was a Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment