Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two-fer.

My mom is a funny woman.

She shares my sentiment that I've been working too hard lately.  Because she lives in Colorado there is not a lot that she can do to help.  However, she was not about to let distance stop her from trying.  She told me that I would receive two packages that would make me feel better but they had to be opened together.

The woman knows me well.  There are two things from being a kid that to this day I still like and find relaxing:  playing on the swings and coloring.  And, because my mom is never one to miss an opportunity, she made her present a two-fer:

Upside down but:
The Field Guide to  North American Wildflowers, an American Wildflowers coloring book and colored pencils!
Well played, mom, well played.
That's right, coloring and education.  I no longer can complain about her attempts to teach me about flowers.  Any failure from  here on out is totally my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment