Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goofy.

This entry is further proof of two things:

1.)  Shelby is a happy, goofy dog.  This is her at a scent class.  My mom had been taking her to agility classes for the past year or so but her arthritis put an end to that.  To keep her engaged, she started taking her to a scent class.  I was pretty certain it would be a stunning failure and she'd end up class dunce because this dog just does not seem to have a good sniffer. She can never find her ball in the grass or, even worse, food dropped on the ground for her.  But, as it turns out, she is the star of the class and from this picture, seems to love it.

2.)  I have nothing to talk about in my own life.  Not to complain but I have been working 10+ hours a day for over the past month.  I just don't have much I want to remember from my own life right now.  I did just book a flight in two weeks to go visit my family, Shelby, the new puppy and go see a YSL exhibit at the Denver art museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment