Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Twins.

It was bound to happen.

M and I live in the same building and work in the same building.  We have a similar aesthetic in clothes and homes (obviously).  She is more stylish than me but we share a similar sense of the basics.  And, a love for the Banana.

Tonight was the triumphant return of Taco Tuesday. The first time in a couple months.  Neither of us had seen each other during the day nor have we shopped together, or talked shopping, in awhile.  So, when I saw her through the door as we were going to meet to talk to dinner, I burst out laughing.

We were wearing the same dress.  Styled differently but for both of us it was the inaugural wearing of a Banana dress that we both had used a 40% off coupon to get.

Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier as we have owned the same piece of clothing at the same time previously.  We both thought it was funny so we went to dinner as twins.  We had one delighted restaurant owner and one drunk guy who were both amused and fascinated by the matching dresses.  I like the dress.  I like it on her.  And, I think it is funny on both of us.

Win, win, win.

No comments:

Post a Comment