Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a (Birthday) Wrap.


Best flower card ever.


Flowers with which the card came.


I LOVE getting flowers. Thank you, KWW, M, Broseph & J.


The rare time a religious card was totally made appropriate -- Jesus year and all.


B-day card from Sunda, site of my actual B-day dinner with M. Super tasty.


Parents mailed a card a week in advance. They were so excited for me to get it. When it arrived, five days late, this is why. Totally inexplicable since it was a normal-size card.


Some people juice. Some people drink vodka. I almost never drink liquor anymore but when I did, vodka was my drink of choice. Still funny. Thanks, Mom and Dad!


Birthday dinner at Prosecco. Some people called it Valentine's day weekend, including the restaurant but whatever. Note the birthday cheesecake -- obviously, they were confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment