Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taco Tuesday.






I know this is silly but Taco Tuesday is one of my more favorite things. Taco Tuesday is not unique to Theory, but man, are the tacos delicious there. So much so that my parents call Theory the taco place, as if it were some hole-in-the-wall taqueria instead of a sports bar on Hubbard.



M and I try to go every week. We don't always make it but I think we always love it. For people who live in the same building, work in the same office, and work out at the same gym, we can go a surprisingly long time (a few days) without having an opportunity to actually talk. Sometimes, other people join us, which is always welcome. The more the taco-loving, the merrier.

So, what I love about Taco Tuesdays is:



1. Tacos;

2. Prosecco;

3. Tacos;
4. Time to catch up on every detail and story, however small;

5. Tacos;

6. Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment